Friday, June 01, 2007

Linkin Park's MTM Special Edition is finally... available!!!

YES!! You heard it. Linkin Park's Minutes to Midnight "Special Edition" is finally available in Singapore. The price??? 39.95 dollars in HMV, but i got it at cheaper price due to my kiasuism approach.

Just buy it at Gramophone. The original price is 44.95 dollars. As Gramophone is currently having storewide sale (20% discount for CDs, while 15% for DVDs), you can get it at 36 dollars.

Yes, i am a cheapskate kiasu. At least, it saves me 4 dollars by waiting the availability of this CD at Gramophone. HMV had already released it last weekend, but Gramophone only released it yesterday. FYI, I bought it at Gramophone Ngee Ann City. So, don't kill me if you cannot find it at other Gramophone outlets.

Umm, is it worth?? To tell u the truth, only for Linkin Park fans. The DVD itself contains Videos of "Making the album", "What I've done", "The making of What I've done" and plus some goodies,such as toolkit to build Linkin park's website, wallpaper, and etc. If u are not keen on above stuffs, just buy the normal edition.



No comments: