Sunday, June 10, 2007

yeah!! I managed to get my Tom & Jerry McFarlane Toy

Yeah!!! I managed to get Hanna-Barbera's Tom&Jerry (Rock) at Simply Toys, Suntec City. Despite its expensive price (40dollars), I guess that it is worth the money. I had tried to find it from the Internet and Singapore's local figurine store. One store in China Square Central will only sell it with other items (from same series) with the total of 150 dollars. From Ebay.com, the shipping fee costs more than the item itself (20 US dollars shipping fee as opposed to 10 dollars for the item).
Well, thanks to my dear. She bought it for me (Yay!!that's the best part, of course). Thanks, Dear!
Yes, I have been starting collecting Music Figures. So far, I have only Kurt Cobain and Slash. Upcoming music figures that i will be aiming are Bon Jovi (out in August 2007 from McFarlane Toys) and AC/DC (out in June 2007 from NECA)

No comments: