Sunday, June 17, 2007

On Leave


Yes! Hard Rock Cafe Jakarta, here I come!!! By the time you are reading this, I should be in Jakarta right now. I took the early flight to Jakarta on Sunday morning, where every people just woke up, doing some stuffs (reading newspaper, watching animation, and etc.)
I will post some of exciting and challenging(probably) moments in Jakarta.

Talking about Hard Rock Cafe, I have been starting to collect HRC stuffs since high school. As well, I promise to myself that I hope to visit every HRC stores in this world. Umm, how many I had visited so far? Jakarta (this will be my third), Bali, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur,Bangkok, and Paris. How about the merchandise? Umm, as far I can remember, it starts from Jakarta,Bali,SIngapore,Kuala Lumpur,Bangkok,Hong Kong,Shanghai,Tokyo,Uyeni-Eki Tokyo,San Fransico,Hollywood to Paris. Can someone help in my collection, if you know what i meant hahaha?

1 comment:

Elyse said...

should have told me leh... i went to HRC hong kong last month leh... nvm, i'm going again in aug so see if i can pop over to HRC again or not.

what do u want?