Monday, May 14, 2007

Busy weekend... with movies

This weeken, I had spent my valuable weekends with one show and two movies
1. Broadway Beng Returns
I always love to see those comedy shows. We are too stressful in this globalization world. We need to have some fun (or to look at someone to be made fun of). Previously, I had watched some of Hossan Leong's shows, such as Chestnut and etc. My comment? U should only watch this show, if u know hokkien. Otherwise, you are just alien hopping to see subtitles appear when he talks or his chio bu singing. My rating : 7/10
Distraction : One stupid lady,sitting beside me,who kept laughing. I guess that this is her first comedy show, or strict family who forbids laughter at home? It was very irritating.
2. 28 Weeks Later
For those Resident Evil and Dawn of the Dead fans out there, this is the movie for you. The theme is same : Crazy-for-blood zombies are running around to bite you. Once you are bitten, you be left alone and they will chase the rest. The missing iteam in this movie is the kickass team that you will be seeing at Resident Evil and Dawn of the Dead. Rating : 8/10
Distraction : one stupid couple who entered wrongly to this cinema hall. Yet, they happily displayed their bodies in the middle of hall, trying to show off their tickets with other occupants. Stupid fellow
3. Just Follow the Law
Finally bought the DVD. Inside DVD, there are several special features
  • Deleted Scenes
  • NG Shots
  • Interview and the Making of
  • 3 alternative endings

Rating : 8/10

No comments: