Thursday, May 17, 2007

Linkin Park Tee Shirt... Sucks!

Still remember the HMV Exclusive Premium Package for Linkin Park CD? Yeah, it costs 23.95 dollars for the CD with tee shirt. As the shirt was not available on last Monday, I could only hope that it was gonna be as good as the previous one, Meteora (which I got for free - as in no additional charge). To my surprise, the shirt only comes with two size, M and L. For M, the size is even bigger than M size for Linkin park Underground shirt (fans club). I meant, Singaporea's definition of M is bigger than US? Wow! Super Size Singapore!

Secondly, the quality of shirt sucks!! For five dollars, I guess that I can go to Indonesia, find a better quality of cotton and print the same logo as shown below. Warner Music Singapore totally rips me off!!!!




No comments: