Friday, May 11, 2007

Unlucky Thursday

Garfield hates Monday. I hate Thursday! Since the Ice Age of me, Thursday is never a lucky day for me (do remind me to retract that statement if ONLY I do manage to win first prize of TOTO). On the stupid fourth day of the week, I always slapped with the most unforgetful moments, such as my first car accident. So, what had happened today ?

1) I took time off for two hours this morning. Arriving at the office, I was immediately bombarded by missed calls, emails, and colleageus about the honest-mistake-but-of-course-my-mistake visible of project office (time tracker application). Then, it is followed by other applications. So, I spent most of my day solving those problems .

2) Secondly, I had hard time to find taxi. Two or more taxis just passed through me even I flagged them UNLESS they could not see me (did they see the ghost wearing working shirt with the crumpler bag seeking revenge for the cruel drivers,NOT? )

3) Finally, my beloved Seinheiser headphone was broken when I was about to find solace in my IPOD. Damn it!!

Talking about taxi, sometimes i wonder if Singapore does have enough taxis. It is always full of frustrating feeling to get the taxi after office hour (at around 8 PM to 10 PM), unless you are willing to fork out an additional of four bucks to get the taxi waiting for you. Yeah, no wonder people always says CASH IS KING.

No comments: