Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Minutes to Midnight is available now



Linkin Park Fans out there, Minutes to Midnight had been OFFFICIALLY released in this Merlion's Island. If you would like to have some freebies (i would not call it freebies, since the price of each CD is different according to item that you will be receiving ** remind of me Offset Package **), buy it from HMV. The exclusive Premiums are

1) CD + T-shirt -> S$ 23.95
2) CD + Poster -> S$ 18.95
3) CD + Wristband -> S$18.95
NOTE : You can only claim the shirt on Wednesday, 16 May 2007.

Until now, there is no news of Special Edition of MTM. How it differs from the normal edition? Special Edition includes hard bound book with Linen-wrapped cover with embossing on front. It also includes Music Video Interactive (MVI) DVD that contains following
1) Downloadable MP3s for all 12 tracks
2) What I've Done" video
3) The Making Of "What I've Done"
4 ) The Making of Minutes To Midnight Documentary
4) "What I've Done" ringtone
5) Photo gallery
6) Booklet in PDF, Wallpaper,screensavers, lyrics and more




The HMV Staff only made me happier for only one hour, when I was told that Special Edition was already available in HMV!! I quickly move my butt out from office to Heeren. Arriving there, I was looking around the aboveshown cover type but did not find one. I asked the staff. He showed the normal and said "This is the special edition. It comes with T-shirt". WTF! Well, I am a forgiven citizen. I told him that this is a normal edition with extra "freebies". I told him that special edition has DVD and the type of CD is bound book. He was thinking for a while, trying to draw his imagination based on what i had described. I just said "it looks like U2's Special Edition". He just smiled and said "That one, we don't have. Maybe have to wait". Grrr!!1

To Warner Music Singapore, kindly explain why normal and special edition cannot be released on the same day. I must compare you with Europe and US counterparts, since this country has tried best to improve through benchmarking with better ones. In fact, Europe had decided to release the album earlier than official release date.



No comments: